Europcar is a subsidiary of Europcar international which is owned by EURAZEO, one of the most important investment companies in Europe.
Europcar operates in 13,000 stations in approximately 150 countries worldwide. Europcar has gained success as a leading company through our identification of key strengths and resources and the careful selection of partners in strategic locations.
Europcar provides a diverse range of fleet for budget car rental in Australia including passenger vehicles, specialty vehicles and budget truck rentals.
Europcar Network activity - Opportunities exist to join the Europcar Global network that generates a turnover of over 2 billion Euros and over 10 million rentals annually with an expanding network.
Europcar Brand name protection - Market exclusivity according to the terms of your franchise agreement protecting the brand name in the single or multiple markets you serve.
Europcar Partnerships - Europcar has a number of high calibre partnerships with airlines, hotel groups, travel and tourism sectors.
Marketing campaigns - National and international marketing campaigns with associated support activity and recourses for the auto rentals industry.
Europcar Australia continues to expand our network footprint and has opportunities for suitably skilled and motivated entrepreneurial business owners to become franchisees for territories within Australia in the auto rentals industry.
You should be able to demonstrate an ability to develop your local territory taking advantage of specialist sales teams nationally and internationally to tour operators, travel agencies and corporate business houses who will promote cross border business for franchisees.
- Brand and marketing support
- Local communication and advertising and recourses,
- Corporate identity standards and signage
- National rates and product structuring
- Airline and hotel partnerships
- Loyalty and frequent renter traveler programs
- Training and support material to ensure complete knowledge of Europcar systems, standards, procedure and products.
- Access to a powerful global information and reservation and rental systems
- Skilled management team and HQ support
- Central billing for national accounts
- Insight into the growing industry of car rental in Australia
This enables the franchisee to maximize their market opportunity and revenue as well as productivity and quality.
The Franchise Manager
Ph: +61 (0) 3 9330 6178