Moving Truck $275* Friday - Monday deal
DIY Move and save!
Take the stress out of moving and book this great weekend offer from Europcar. For a house move, choose the Moving Truck with a handy hydraulic lift or for a smaller move, the 1.5 tonne van will do the job. You can drive both vehicles just using your standard drivers licence.
For this great deal, simply pick up from participating locations from 4pm on a Friday and return by 9am Monday. Price includes 100kms per day, GST, admin fee and Vehicle Registration Recovery Fee.
Moving Truck (Auto) with hydraulic lift (TMEL) - pick-up after 4pm Friday, return before 9am Monday - $275
1.5 Tonne Van (Auto) Renault Master or similar (KMLW) - pick-up after 4pm Friday, return before 9am Monday - $225
Terms & Conditions
- Offer and vehicles subject to availability and may change without notice
- Valid for rentals between up to 31 December 2016.
- Valid for pick up after 4pm Friday. Vehicle must returned by 9am Monday
- Europcar standard age, credit card and driver requirements apply
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer
- The applicable Promotion Code must be quoted at the time of booking
- Discount will be incorporated into your total price at Quote Summary stage
- Valid to the following SIPP codes only TMEL & KMLW
- 100 kilometres per day allowance applies
- Damage protection is subject to standard liability fee and optional waiver costs
- Taxes, surcharges, premium location surcharge if applicable, additional driver fee, optional damage liability/coverage and refuelling fees are extra and GST on these charges applies
- Valid at the following commercial vehicle locations: Albion (MELW03), Alexandria (SYDC03), Artarmon (SYDN01), Blacktown (SYDW07), Darling Harbour (SYDE01), Milperra (SYDW02), Parramatta (SYDW06), Penrith (SYDW08), Sydney Central (SYDR01), Sydney Airport (SYDT01), Sydney City (SYDC01), Dandenong (MELE02), Frankston (MELS02), Clayton (MELE03), Melbourne City (MELC01), Preston (MELN07), Richmond (MELC05), Southern Cross (MELX01), South Melbourne (MELC03), St Kilda (MELC02), Tullamarine (MELN04), Hobart Airport (HBAT02), Hobart City (HBAC03), Launceston Airport (LSTT02), Launceston City (LSTC05), Devonport City (DPOC02), Fremantle (JFMW01), Osborne Park (PERN01), Perth City (PERC01), Adelaide City (ADLC01), Salisbury (ADLN02), Ballina City (BNKC01), Ballina Airport (BNKT01), Lismore City (LSYC01) and Lismore Airport (LSYT01).