Book now and save
Love the freedom of extra space? Enjoy an upgrade thanks to Europcar!
Book one of Europcar's economy, compact or intermediate passenger vehicles and receive a single-class category upgrade. Upgrade will occur when you pick-up the vehicle and is subject to vehicle availability at time of rental.
Terms & Conditions
- Upgrade will occur at the vehicle pick-up and is subject to vehicle availability at time of rental.
- Valid at participating locations across Australia
- Valid for bookings until 30 June 2017 and rental pick-ups up to 15 September 2017
- Blackout Dates when offer does not apply: 24 June 2017 - 16 July 2017 (ALL AU)
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion
- There is no minimum length of rental to receive this offer. Days are based on a 24 hour rental period
- Single-class upgrade applies to the following vehicle categories: Economy manual (ECMR) to Compact manual (CDMR) valid in Tasmania only, Standard automatic (SDAR) to Full size automatic (FDAR), Intermediate 2WD SUV (IFAR) to Standard 2WD SUV (SFAR).
- Europcar standard age, credit card and driver requirements apply
- A online reservation restriction of at least four hours prior to vehicle pick up applies.
- Extra charges may apply to options you select, if you do not return the vehicle to the same pick up location or return the vehicle late, or if you do not return the vehicle full of fuel unless the prepaid fuel option is purchased, or if you incur infringements or use toll roads
- Standard passenger vehicles include unlimited kilometres for up to 14 days for pick ups in metropolitan areas, 200km per day for pick ups in Country areas and 100km per day for pick ups in Remote areas including rentals in Darwin, Alice Springs and all locations in the Northern Territory
- For prestige vehicles 1-29 days 200 kms included per day, 30+ days 100 kms included per day with additional kilometres charged per kilometre
If there is Damage, theft of the Vehicle or Third Party Loss you must also pay up to the standard Damage Liability Fee (DLF). Optional Damage Cover Products may be purchased to reduce your liability, but there may be no cover under some circumstances. More info.
For more information refer to the Terms & Conditions of rental.