Your chance to win a signed ‘Most Competitive Rider' jersey
Entering the Competition:
1. This competition is governed by and subject to the following Terms and Conditions (Competition).
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
3. Participation in this Competition constitutes an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Competition commences at 9.00am on Saturday 17 January 2015 and will conclude at 8.00pm on Monday 26 January 2015.
5. The Competition is open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years and over.
6. To receive one (1) automated entry into the Competition prize draw, entrants must SMS the following number 0427 777 728 and provide the following details as follows:
a. Enter full name;
b. Enter email address;
c. Enter contact number; and
d. Submit the SMS.
7. All entries must be electronically received by Europcar Australia by 8.00pm on Monday 26 January 2015.
8. An entrant may obtain a maximum of one (1) automated entry into the Competition via the method described in clause 6. Entrants who fail to complete the entry requirement as tailed in clause 6 will not be eligible to enter the Competition. No other method of entry will be accepted.
9. The electronic Competition prize draw will take place at 2:00pm on Monday 4 February at the Europcar Australia Head Office, located on Ground Floor, 189 South Centre Road, Tullamarine, VIC, 3043. The Prize is described below.
10. Entrants are not required to be present at the time of the Competition prize draw in order to claim their prize.
11. The first six (6) valid entries randomly drawn, will each receive one (1) signed ‘Most Competitive Rider’ jersey from one (1) of the (6) stage winners at the 2015 Santos Tour Down Under.
Important Notice to All Patrons:
12. The Prizes are strictly not redeemable for cash or transferable and are non-negotiable.
13. Europcar Australia will notify all winners over the phone and in writing.
14. If the prizes are unavailable for any reason at the time of the prize draw, Europcar Australia will instead award the winner a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by Europcar Australia).
15. Employees of the Europcar Australia are not permitted to enter this Competition.
16. In the event that the prize draw cannot be conducted at the specified time due to unforeseen circumstances outside Europcar Australia’s reasonable control, the affected draw will take place as soon as practicable after the delay has been resolved.
17. Subject to law, Europcar Australia (including its employees, agents and contractors) has no liability to any person for injury (including death), loss or damage whatsoever howsoever arising in connection with this Competition (including the awarding, condition, use or misuse of the prizes). This clause does not apply to the extent that Europcar Australia’s liability (if any) arises from an act or omission of Europcar Australia in respect of its supply of services and/or goods to the prize winner in the ordinary course of Europcar Australia’s business.
18. Europcar Australia reserves the right to cancel this Competition at any time (such as in the case of unforeseen circumstances outside Europcar Australia’s reasonable control).
19. Europcar Australia’s decisions in connection with any aspect of this Competition will be final and binding on each entrant.
20. Europcar Australia shall not be liable in any way if entries are unavailable as a result of technical malfunction or operator fault.
21. Any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification of an entrant.
22. Disqualification will be at Europcar Australia’s sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, ‘Europcar Australia’ means CLA Trading Pty Limited ABN 81 082 220 399 the promoter of this Competition.